Seeing as we’re now midway between when the drawn game took place and when the replay is set to throw in, maybe it’s time to start testing the waters on how you think Saturday’s rematch will go.
The match odds for the replay are, not surprisingly, far tighter than they were going into Sunday. We were on offer at 15/8 the last day but for Saturday the best price you’ll get on us is 5/4 with Dublin priced at 10/11.
The poll we had before the drawn match resulted in 73% of respondents saying we’d win. Admirable optimism but, of course, you were all incorrect as I should add were the remaining 27% who voted for Dublin. With all we know now that we didn’t know then, I wonder if the prevailing feeling is more or less optimistic ahead of Saturday’s replay? Let’s find out.
Will we win the replay?
- Yes (81%, 496 Votes)
- No (19%, 115 Votes)
Total Voters: 611
Show your support for the lads ahead of the replay: go to the Mayo GAA website (here) and click ‘Play Now’ to contribute to the cause via the Mayo GAA Players Training and Welfare Fund Lotto.