This year’s club Championships within the county continue this weekend, with a full schedule of Round 2 fixtures in the Senior, Intermediate and Junior Championships down for decision.
Here’s the full run-down of games on this weekend.
A preview of all the weekend’s SFC games is available from the Mayo News – here.
A preview of all this weekend’s IFC ties is available from the Mayo News – here.
The matches being streamed live by Mayo GAA TV this weekend are both Senior games and they’re arguably the pick of the bunch from the schedule. On Saturday evening they’ve got the Westport/Ballintubber game from Group 1 (throw-in 5pm), while on Sunday they’ve got the Group 2 clash between champions Knockmore and Ballina Stephenites (throw-in 2pm).
Information on match-day passes and all that for Mayo GAA TV is here.
UPDATE: Match-day programmes for all this weekend’s games are available here.
We’ve got a bonus podcast episode for club members over on Patreon, in which Mike and Ed preview all of the weekend’s action. Join the club here.
There are also a number of matches in the LGFA club Championships this weekend. Here’s what’s on there – all these games take place on Sunday (11th) with 11am throw-ins:
LGFA SENIOR FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP
- GROUP A: Castlebar Mitchels v Kilmovee Shamrocks (at Castlebar), Westport v Knockmore (at Westport);
- GROUP B: Burrishoole v Moy Davitts (at Newport), Hollymount v Carnacon (at Hollymount).
LGFA INTERMEDIATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP
- GROUP A: Davitts v Cill Chomáin, Louisburgh v Charlestown;
- GROUP B: MacHale Rovers v Kiltimagh (at Crossmolina), Kilmoremoy v Swinford Killasser (at Ballina).
LGFA JUNIOR FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP
- GROUP A: Kiltane v Parke (at Bangor), St Brigid’s v Ballyhaunis (at Moygownagh);
- GROUP B: The Neale v Aghamore (at Cong), Breaffy bye.
It’s not just club action that’s on this weekend as the Mayo Masters take on Cavan up on their home turf in Ballinagh on Saturday in the Gaelic Masters All-Ireland Plate final. Throw-in there is 1.30pm on Saturday and the game is being streamed live on Facebook by the Gaelic Masters Association – details here.